Building FEATURES THAT SUPPORT A WELLNESS HOME
Homes offer a harmonious blend of open and connected spaces to gather, as well as private rooms for meditation, and flex spaces for fitness, work-from-home or study. Large windows bring in abundant natural light, and state-of-the-art ventilation systems improve indoor air quality, while open-concept layouts provide vistas from one end of the home to the other.
FEATURES & FINISHES
EXTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION FEATURES +-
• Architecturally Designed brick, stone, stucco, and/or siding exteriors with unique masonry and stucco detailing including keystones and decorative mouldings, all as per plan.
• All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled.
• Superior engineered wood flooring system including ¾” subfloor.
• All subfloors to be ¾” tongue and groove and are glued, screwed and sanded.
• Decorative architectural columns, low maintenance pickets and railings, as per applicable plan.
• Steep roof pitches to enhance elevations.
• Premium quality sectional roll-up garage door, as per plan.
• Self-sealing high-grade asphalt roof shingles, with a limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
• Poured concrete front porches and stairs
• Poured concrete foundation wrapped with a superior drainage membrane to protect from water penetration.
• Poured concrete basement floor with floor drain.
• Singles - Poured 10” thick reinforced concrete 9-foot high foundations
• Towns - Concrete block demising wall constructed with insulation and resilient channel both sides in living areas.
• Superior 2” x 6” exterior walls for strength and stability with exterior insulated sheathing.
• 3/8” plywood roof sheathing.
• Aluminum soffits, fascia, eaves troughs and downspouts.
• Superior maintenance-free vinyl Energy Star Triple Pane Low E casement windows throughout, as per plan. All operating windows have screens.
• All windows are foam insulated for additional draft protection.
• Energy Star maintenance-free vinyl sliding patio door or insulated centre-hinge garden door with glass insert and screen, as per applicable plan.
• Upgraded 8-foot high painted fibreglass front entry door with sidelights and transom window above, weather stripping and Smart deadbolt lock (as per applicable plan).
• Antique bronze-finish grip set and deadbolt.
• Basement windows to be maintenance-free structural vinyl.
• All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.
• Fully sodded front and rear yards with upgraded front yard landscape package, as per plan.
• Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one at front and rear of house, as per plan.
• Decorative front house number.
SPECTACULAR INTERIOR FINISHES+-
• Singles - Grand 10-foot main floor ceilings and 9-foot second floor ceilings, with high basement ceilings.
• Towns - Grand 9-foot ceilings for front entry floor,10- foot main floor ceilings and 9-foot second floor ceilings.
• Oak railing, pickets, and stairs on staircases in finished areas with complementing stain, from builder’s standard samples, as per plan
• Choice of 12” x 24”, 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” imported ceramic or porcelain tile flooring throughout foyer, main hallway, kitchen, powder room, ensuite, bathrooms and laundry room in finished areas, where applicable as per plan from builder’s standard samples.
• Pre-finished sculpted hardwood flooring throughout main floor and upper hallway ¾” x 4 ¼” from builder’s standard stained colours, as per plan.
• Premium quality 40 oz. carpeting with 3/8” underpad in non-tiled areas throughout. Purchaser to have choice of two colour selections, from builder’s standard samples.
• Purchaser’s choice of 2 colours from Kylemore’s samples of quality Low VOC paint on interior walls. Trim to be white semi-gloss paint.
• Smooth finish ceilings throughout main, second floor and third floor (if applicable). Plaster moulding in main floor hallway and front entry.
• Interior doors and woodwork trim to be finished with white semi-gloss paint.
• Transitional style 7” baseboard and 8-foot safe and sound doors on main floor; 5” base board with 7-foot doors on other floors. 3” upgraded backband casing for doors and windows throughout, all from builder’s standard samples.
• Black or brushed nickel interior hardware and lever door handles.
• 8-foot main floor and 7-foot second floor Series 800 doors throughout from builder’s standard samples, as per plan.
GOURMET KITCHEN APPOINTMENTS+-
• Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry in kitchen including stacked uppers, crown moulding and valance moulding with quartz or granite countertop, from builder’s standard samples and layouts.
• Breakfast bar in kitchen with flush counter, as per applicable plan.
• Double stainless-steel Franke undermount kitchen sink in kitchen with single lever pull out faucet.
• Exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior.
• Sub Zero/Wolf Stainless steel-finish appliance package included from builders’ standard samples.
• Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator, as per plan.
• Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
• Butler’s pantry and/or servery, as per applicable plan. Upgraded lighting in kitchen over island and rough-in provided for future valance lights.
• Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry in bathroom(s) with quartz or granite countertop with undermount sink(s), from builder’s standard samples, as per plan.
• Spa-inspired master ensuite with acrylic oval tub or luxurious freestanding tub, as per plan, with deck mounted faucet(s).
• Separate shower(s), where applicable, with marble jamb(s), porcelain or ceramic tiles and frameless glass shower enclosure on half walls, as per plan. All showers to have waterproof pot light.
• Single lever faucet(s) in all bathrooms with mechanical popup drain.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Quality white bathroom fixtures including elongated bowl American Standard toilets. Energy efficient water saving toilet tanks.
• Main bathroom to have tub enclosure with porcelain tile (12”x12”) up to and including ceiling, from builder’s standard samples.
• Mirror in all bathrooms over vanities.
• Oval mirror in powder room.
• Upgraded pedestal sink with 8” on centre faucet in powder room, as per plan.
• Water-saving Grohe single lever faucets, showerheads and pressure balanced temperature-controlled shower valves included.
• Complementing towel bars and shower accessories, from builder’s standard samples.
• Ceramic tiles in laundry room/mudroom, as per plan. Laundry cabinet with quartz or granite, including undermount sink as per plan with pullout faucet, and upper cabinetry, as per plan. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer; and heavy duty wiring for dryer.
• Exterior exhaust for dryer.
• Second floor laundry room to have ceramic tile flooring, from builder’s standard samples, and drain, as per plan.
ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING+-
• 200 AMP electrical service with circuit breakers.
• Heavy duty cable included for stove and dryer.
• Two weatherproof exterior electrical outlets, one each at front and rear of home, plus two electrical outlets in garage. Front plug to be switched for Holiday lights. All as per plan.
• Garage door ceiling outlet(s), as per plan, for future garage door opener(s). Including electric car charger connection.
• White “Decora” switches and receptacles throughout.
• Energy-saving LED lightbulbs installed throughout.
• Ceiling outlets with builder-supplied upgraded light fixtures installed in foyer, hallways, kitchen, breakfast room, and all bedrooms, as per plan. Dining room ceiling outlet to be capped.
• 20 interior LED pot lights and 4 exterior pot lights, location to be determined at décor appointment.
• Pre-wired cable for future television in 3 locations: kitchen, master bedroom and family room/great room, as per plan.
• Pre-wired for future telephone in 3 locations: family room/great room, kitchen and master bedroom, as per plan. Includes additional wires for future use.
• Data pre-wire (Cat5) in up to 4 locations for future home computer network. Future conduit to attic.
• Enercare Smarter Home Hub System included with smarter home HVAC performance monitoring, leak sensor, smart home door lock, video doorbell, with rough-in security wiring for exterior main floor door contacts, interior keypad(s) and motion sensors, as per plan.
• Smoke detectors with electrical connection on each floor, including basement. Includes CO2 detectors.
• Rough-in provided for future central vacuum system, at least one outlet per floor. All pipes drop to basement.
• Copper wiring throughout.
• Forced air, high-efficiency gas furnace, HRV, humidifier and media filter for comfortable quality indoor air. Ductwork sized for future air-conditioning.
• Gas BBQ rough-in included, as per plan.
• Gas fired hot water heater, on rental basis.
TARION NEW HOME WARRANTY PROGRAM COVERAGE+-
• 7-years major structural defects.
• 2-years plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope.
• 1-year all other items.
• Backed by Tarion Warranty Program.
COLOUR SELECTION AND FINISHINGS+-
All colour and finishing selections are to be made at Kylemore Décor Studio and from builder’s standard samples and Custom Designer Packages. Kylemore provides the services of a decorator to assist purchaser in the completion of their interior colour selections and the selections of upgrades.
Disclaimer: All dimensions, materials, specifications and drawings are approximate. Plans & Elevations may be mirror image. Window sizes may vary. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area square footage includes open to above area. Exterior elevations are an artist concept, not to scale and may vary from finished community. Figures, materials and terms subject to change at any time with the sole discretion of the Vendor. E. & O. E. October 2020.
a Wellness Inspired Community
of Singles and Towns
Parks, greenspace, trails, and pathways for a healthy active lifestyle. Neighbourhood community centre, programs, and library. Convenient connection with public transit, and roadway systems for commuting and travel.
Generous access to daylight and sunlight and well-designed supplementary led lighting.
A full suite of top-of-the line appliances, including sub-zero refrigerator featuring dual refrigeration for optimal humidity to preserve fresh food longer; anti-microbial air purification system, and advanced temperature control.
The combination of thermal triple glazed windows and glass doors promotes a quiet and tranquil indoor home environment.
Including energy-efficient and low-emission heating, cooling and ventilation systems with simple user-friendly controls integrated into smart home monitoring and technology.
WINDOWS & DOORS
Designs that maximize views to the outdoors creating sun-filled spaces connecting mind and spirit with nature. Natural ventilation with large windows and opening wall/door systems.
Resilience – Planning for The Future
Reducing water consumption through an energy-efficient plumbing system, solar panel ready rough-in and complete ev charging system.
LOW VOC MATERIALS
And well-designed ventilation systems that promote good indoor air quality.
Areas for work, privacy, thinking, relaxation, and reflection. Flexible spaces for use as media rooms, home office, study, meditation, and fitness.
Energy-efficient heating with variable speed motors for quieter start-up, reducing interior noise. Heat recovery ventilation systems maintain fresh air exchanges; insulation assists with internal home comfort when heating and cooling; whole home energy-efficient operation.
Open concept chefs’ kitchens with large islands to enhance family interaction and accommodate friends. Designed with materials to promote healthy cooking and eating with quartz counters. An optional catering kitchen is available in some layouts.
Space is maximized to assist with de-cluttering and organization, promoting functional living helping to reduce stress. Many options to customize with built-ins.
Professional interior design consultations to guide choices with interior finishes packages that promote balance and well-being, supporting relaxation according to personal preference.
Continuous monitoring for humidity, security, and heating/cooling through smart home technology for convenient homeowner management.
LUXURY LAUNDRY ROOMS
Conveniently located on main or second floor with options available for personal preference. These are large, usable, and well ventilated to alleviate moisture, mould, and pollutants from entering the home.
Designs not only encourage people to be physically and mentally healthy but also provide ways to restore, uplift the spirit and make people happy!
Have natural light and large opening windows for ventilation. High and voluminous ceilings promote better air circulation. Spacious master bedrooms with ensuite bathroom for privacy and with furnishing flexibility to accommodate personal preferences aiding relaxation. Bedrooms in many layouts include private washroom for privacy and well-being.
New urbanism design with ‘eyes on the street’, pedestrian-friendly walkways and rear lane garages for extra privacy, with architectural front porches. Homes have built-in smart home technology for added safety and security.
Spacious Detached Garages
Drywall finished and primed garages with completed wiring and water supply, are sized to include storage options. Secondary entrances into the home’s mudroom with a hand washing basin. Complete ev charging station.